First In Service is not just a motto: it’s a work ethic. It’s a frame of mind.
It’s how we do business on every project from start to finish. We believe that every project, large or small, residential or commercial deserves to receive our full attention to detail and the best possible follow-through that we can provide. Roof Masters is a full-service residential roofing company. We have been a leading roofing company in the Round Rock-Austin area for over 15 years, providing roofing, re-roofing, restoration and repair services for residential structures.
Our services include:
- Free Estimates – We offer in-person consultations to review your needs and explore the roofing options available to you. Our roofing experts will answer your questions and work with you to determine the most effective solution for your home, whether you need a new roof or repair. We’ll provide you with a written, detailed estimate of the cost and carefully explain all items in the proposal.
- Inspections– Roof Masters performs roof inspections to determine the condition of your roof and determine whether it is time for a new roof or the extent of repairs required. We work with homeowners and insurance companies. In addition, we also provide Roof Inspection services for Realtors.
- Roof Replacements – Also known as “re-roofing”, Roof Masters specializes in installing a new roof system. As a GAF Weather Stopper Contractor, we provide top quality roofing materials with industry-leading warranties.
- Storm damage repair – Harsh weather can cause damage to your roof. Roof Masters’ experts will inspect your roof, determine what repairs are needed, and let you know how much it will cost.
- Hail damage repair – In the Round Rock-Austin area, hail is more common than most people think. If your shingle roof has been damaged by hail, call Roof Masters today for a free estimate. We’ll work with your insurance company once the work is approved.
The #1 question we hear from our customers:
Is it possible to get my roof replaced without paying my deductible?
We get asked this often, and unfortunately, the answer is no. Well… there are many contractors out there that will reduce/rebate/discount a deductible just to get your roof project, and help you, by this practice, to commit insurance fraud. They greet you with a smile and say “We can help take care of your deductible”. Don’t allow them to cause you to commit fraud. All homeowners are responsible for their deductible in any insurance claim settlement and it is against the law to do otherwise.